Els Jardins de Can Mercader is a project of 47 magnificent houses located in the historic city of Cornellà, one of the best communicated cities in Barcelona.
The houses are located just in front of Can Mercader, the city’s pride park. An idyllic place where the mix of fauna and flora will make you forget that you are in an urban area. Nature welcomes you to your new home.
This is a project in Cornellà where 47 homes will be developed with spectacular views over the prestigious Can Mercader Park. The project will have homes of 2, 3 and 4 bedrooms with large areas of 70, 90 and 126 m2 respectively. All the apartments have parking and storage. With fantastic transport connections (underground and train), the project will attract a wide range of buyers, people from Cornellà and the whole Baix Llobregat who are looking for a spacious and modern new construction, as well as buyers from Barcelona who are looking for better value for money, an exceptional environment with better quality of life, accessibility and amenities.
Els Jardins de Can Mercader are located in the green lung of Cornellà, with an extension of more than ten hectares. The park is located in the northeast of the municipality of Cornellà, between the neighbourhoods of Sant Ildefons and Almeda. Due to its proximity to Barcelona city it has fast access roads such as the C32 (Maresme highway), the B20 (Ronda de Dalt) or the B-23 that communicates directly with the Diagonal avenue. The connections with Barcelona and other municipalities in the metropolitan area are easy thanks to public transport. From the Can Mercader promotion, we have:
• Metro L5: Stop Sant Ildefons
• Metro L5: Stop Gavarra
• Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat: Stop Almeda lines R5, R6, R50, R60, S3, S4, S8, S9 and L8
• Renfe: Stop Cornellà, lines R1 (Maresme line, between Molins de Rei and Maçanet-Massanes) and R4 (connection Sant Vicenç de Calders – Manresa)
• Tram: Stop El Pedró, lines T1 y T2
• Tram: Stop Montesa, lines T1, T2 y T3
• Tram: Stop Cornellà, lines T1 y T2
• Bus: Lines 78, L12, 54, 33, 67, 7, L77 (Airport) and 95
Please contact us for more information on this development.